提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- The incorporation of entire living organisms into a host cell by phagotrophy.
Glossary of Plant Systematics (1st ed.) by Simpson (2006)
- The intracellular cohabitation of one cell within another cell; the process that gave rise to mitochondria and chloroplasts by engulfment of a prokaryote by a eukaryotic cell.
Glossary of "Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Simpson, M. G. 2006. Plant Systematics. -xi + 590 pp. Elsevier Academic Press, Oxford.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.