提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- an organism's potential reproductive capacity over a period of time, measured by the number of gametes produced.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- The average number of offspring produced by each female.
Glossary of "Evolution (4th ed.)" by Futuyma & Kirkpatrick (2017)
- The quantity of gametes (usually eggs) produced by an individual.
- Futuyma, D. J. & Kirkpatrick, M. 2017. Evolution, 4th ed. -xviii + 602 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.