Glossary of "Plant Systematics (1st ed.)" by Simpson (2006)
- Having female flowers on some individuals and perfect flowers on other individuals. (plant sex)
Glossary of "Introduction to Conservation Genetics (2nd ed.)" by Frankham et al. (2010)
- Species containing some plants with female flowers and others with hermaphroditic flowers.
Glossary of "Genetic Management of Fragmented Animal and Plant Populations" by Frankham et al. (2017)
- Species containing some individual plants with female flowers and other with hermaphroditic flowers.
- Frankham, R., Ballou, J. D. & Briscoe, D. A. 2010. Introduction to Conservation Genetics, 2nd ed. -xxiii + 618 pp. Cambridge University Press, New York.
- Frankham, R., Ballou, J. D., Ralls, K., Eldridge, M. D. B., Dudash, M. R., Fenster, C. B., Lacy, R. C. & Sunnucks, P. 2017. Genetic Management of Fragmented Animal and Plant Populations. -xxiii + 401 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Simpson, M. G. 2006. Plant Systematics. -xi + 590 pp. Elsevier Academic Press, Oxford.