提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of Ecology (6th ed.) by Krebs (2009)
- an animal that feeds on both plants and animals in a food chain.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- An organism that eats both animal and plant material. (Contrast with carnivore, detritivore, herbivore.)
Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998)
- omnivores: Organisms that eat both plants and animals.
- Botkin, D. B. & Keller, E. A. 1998. Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 2nd ed. -xxxxii + 649 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.